Charles Ngo - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
If you know what is “affiliate marketing” than you know who is the leader of this kind of industry; the famous Charles Ngo with more than 75,000 people reading his articles on Internet marketing and productivity.
Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong.
Charles Ngo was able to build an affiliate marketing company from scratch that makes millions of dollars every year.
I don't fear the man who has practiced 10,000 different kicks, I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Because he’s not just a business man but also a game changer, Charles Ngo taught a great number of students to start their own affiliate marketing business, some of the most successful of them making $10,000 a day in profits. Because of this, Charles has been invited to speak in many occasions in front of large audiences on a global scale, from New York to Singapore, London to Ibiza.
Top 10 books recommended by charles-ngo :
Ken Watanabe originally wrote Problem Solving 101 for Japanese schoolchildren. His goal was to help shift the focus in Japanese education from memorization to critical thinking, by adapting some of the techniques he had learned as an elite McKinsey consultant.
He was amazed to discover that adults were hungry for his fun and easy guide to problem solving and decision making. The book became a surprise Japanese bestseller, with more than 370,000 in print after six months. Now American businesspeople can also use it to master some powerful skills.
Watanabe uses sample scenarios to illustrate his techniques, which include logic trees and matrixes. A rock band figures out how to drive up concert attendance. An aspiring animator budgets for a new computer purchase. Students decide which high school they will attend.
Illustrated with diagrams and quirky drawings, the book is simple enough for a middleschooler to understand but sophisticated enough for business leaders to apply to their most challenging problems.
Because if you think the ads you're seeing today are just pretty pictures with nice, creative copy, you're mistaken. Truth is, you are being powerfully influenced by dozens of proven scientific principles of advertising psychology... little-known techniques of consumer persuasion that go completely unnoticed by the buying public. And they're causing you--and millions like you--to spend enormous amounts of money every day on countless products and services.
But what are these principles? How do they work? And how can you use them in your own advertising?
Prepare yourself for a unique learning experience as author Drew Eric Whitman takes you on a wild, roller-coaster ride through the streets of New York's famed Madison Avenue and teaches you the specific psychological techniques that today's top copywriters and designers use to influence the masses... and how you can use them to rapidly increase your sales, no matter what you sell.
In 207 fast-moving pages, Whitman teaches you dozens of well-guarded secrets that he learned during his 30+ years in the ad business, including:
* How to Push Your Prospects' Hot Buttons in Every Ad, Sales Letter, or Email--It's not hard to do once you know the secret.
* Why Developing Your "USP" Can Leave Your Competition in the Dust--It's the quickest way to instantly begin out-marketing your competitors. (And they'll never know what hit them.)
* Why You Don't Need a Degree in Business to Create Great Ads--But there is one thing you MUST know or your ads will likely fail miserably.
* How to Develop a Powerful Ad-Agency Mindset--What the pros know about consumer buying behavior and how you can use it to your advantage.
* How to Save $600 for Every $1,000 You Spend on Ads--This idea alone is worth infinitely more than the price of this book...and you can start using it immediately.
* The Amazing 5-Second, No-Fail Headline Test--Chances are your ads, emails, websites and other promotional materials fail this test every time. One small change boosts your response.
* What a Good Ad Should "Feel" Like--How to connect to readers on a deep, emotional level.
* How to Install Persuasive Images in People's Brains--Learn how to direct how people think about your products and services.
* Why People Really Buy Your Product or Service--Sorry, but it's not what you think. (But you better know the reason... or else.)
* Where to Always Put Your Biggest Benefit--Miss this and you're flushing your ad dollars down the toilet.
* How to Write "Dragon-Slayer" Headlines that Get Read and Get Response--Tons of examples you can "steal" for your own ads.
* Long vs. Short Copy: Which Is Really Best for Response? Don't believe the lies! We'll set the record straight and you'll learn to cash-in.
* How to Use the Devilishly Effective Pyramid Principal--Lure readers into your ads by understanding human eyeball behavior.
* 22 Tested and Proven Headline Prescriptions you can start using RIGHT NOW.
* How to Turn Ordinary Words in "Money-Magnet" Copy that motivates, influences, persuades. (Yes, you can really do it.)
* Put Your Copy Here and Boost Readership by 10-200%--Why doesn't everyone do this?
* 10 Sure-Fire Ways to Start Writing Your Ads--So easy, it's almost automatic.
* How to Cause People to Mentally Demonstrate Your Products... Before They Buy.
* How Emotional Words Melt Sales Resistance a Red-Hot Knife Through Butter.
* "Sneaky" Ad-Design Psychology Tricks that Work Like Magic--Start using them tonight.
* Typestyles that Actually REDUCE Readership--Are you using them?
* This "Evil" Design Sin Depresses Your Readership Up to 50%--Do you do it?
* Widely Used Typeface LOWERS Comprehension Up to 67%--Are you using it?
* The Eye-Grabbing "Advertising Guillotine"--The one image humans can't resist.
* And Much More
The Obstacle is the Way has become a cult classic, beloved by men and women around the world who apply its wisdom to become more successful at whatever they do.
Its many fans include a former governor and movie star (Arnold Schwarzenegger), a hip hop icon (LL Cool J), an Irish tennis pro (James McGee), an NBC sportscaster (Michele Tafoya), and the coaches and players of winning teams like the New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Cubs, and University of Texas men’s basketball team.
The book draws its inspiration from stoicism, the ancient Greek philosophy of enduring pain or adversity with perseverance and resilience. Stoics focus on the things they can control, let go of everything else, and turn every new obstacle into an opportunity to get better, stronger, tougher. As Marcus Aurelius put it nearly 2000 years ago: “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
Ryan Holiday shows us how some of the most successful people in history—from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs—have applied stoicism to overcome difficult or even impossible situations. Their embrace of these principles ultimately mattered more than their natural intelligence, talents, or luck.
If you’re feeling frustrated, demoralized, or stuck in a rut, this book can help you turn your problems into your biggest advantages. And along the way it will inspire you with dozens of true stories of the greats from every age and era.
Is the financial plan of mediocrity -- a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as "The Slowlane" your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes; it sounds a lil something like this:
"Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich."
The mainstream financial gurus have sold you blindly down the river to a great financial gamble: You've been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by recklessly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market. This impotent financial gamble dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair -- sacrifice your adult life for a financial plan that reaps dividends in the twilight of life. Accept the Slowlane as your blueprint for wealth and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE: HOPE you can find a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn't tank, HOPE the economy rebounds, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE. Do you really want HOPE to be the centerpiece for your family's financial plan?
Drive the Slowlane road and you will find your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don't want a lifetime subscription to "settle-for-less" and a slight chance of elderly riches, there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth that can burn a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there.
- Why jobs, 401(k)s, mutual funds, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor.
- The real law of wealth: Leverage this and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you.
- The leading cause of poorness: Change this and you change everything.
- How the rich really get rich - and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match.
- Why the guru's grand deity - compound interest - is an impotent wealth accelerator.
- Why the guru myth of "do what you love" will most likely keep you poor, not rich.
- And 250+ more poverty busting distinctions...
Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road-to-wealth; one that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either